CONNECT WITH GATEWAY
We believe God meant for us to share life together. Growing spiritually doesn’t happen when we just know what Jesus says. Growth happens when we apply what He says. Application happens best within the context of community. To grow spiritually, we must be connected relationally.
What Are Growth Groups
Each week we have Growth Groups available for people of all ages and walks of life to dive into their faith and grow with others. We have Growth Groups that meet in homes throughout the community as well as on the Gateway campus. All of our Growth Groups offer basic material for kids and are child friendly, but our primary family night is Wednesday. Every Wednesday we offer adult groups as well as children and student groups physically at the church. These groups are designed to provide time for people to grow together, to grow closer to Christ, and to provide an opportunity for people to serve as well.
How Do I Join A Group?
Below we have groups listed with who is leading, where they are located, when the groups meet, and what material they are covering. After you signup for a group by filling out the form below, one of the leaders will contact you back if any information is needed like providing you an address to the group’s weekly meeting.
Choose a Group
Signup or Request Information
Learn What It Means To: LIVE, LOVE, & SERVE
Your Divine Design
Led by Bob Casazza | 6:30pm | Located In Westlake
- Chip teaches how to discover, develop, and deploy the gifts God has given you so that you may complete your assignment here on earth.
Our Immesurable Blessings In Christ
Led by JoAnn Petonic | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- John MacArthur takes readers through the book of Ephesians, exploring Paul’s teachings on our continual need for God’s help and the blessings we have received in Christ.
Led by Jen Kocan | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- Love Does is a five-session video-based small group experience in doing the love of God. Each session explores a different aspect of God’s active love through the stories of Bob Goff. This study guide will help you dig into each topic with discussion questions, hands-on exercises, and other activities during your between-sessions time.
Book of the Bible Study: I Peter - "Courage in Times of Trouble"
Led by Mike Petonic | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- In John MacArthur’s study of 1 Peter he reminds believers of the many blessings available to them because of their sufferings. Peter’s letter of encouragement is just as important for believers today as they were during the first century.
Parenting class: Effective Parenting in a Defective World, Chip Ingram (Continuation):
Led by Jeramy McDaniel| 6:30pm | Located at Gateway
- A parent’s greatest desire is to raise a child who can face anything with wisdom and confidence. But in a world of over-extended schedules, amoral messages, and incessant peer-pressure, how can you raise a confident child that follows God’s will, not the world’s? Study brings practical tips for modeling right living, building strong bonds, and disciplining effectively
20's & 30's Growth Group
Led by Campbell and Katlyn Bailey| 6-7:30pm | Located in North Ridgeville
- A group for people in their 20s and 30s who would like to get connected! Whether you are single, married or somewhere in between we would love to have you! Meetings are every-other Monday evening at the Bailey residence. For more info contact Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org