CONNECT WITH GATEWAY
We believe God meant for us to share life together. Growing spiritually doesn’t happen when we just know what Jesus says. Growth happens when we apply what He says. Application happens best within the context of community. To grow spiritually, we must be connected relationally.
What Are Growth Groups
Each week we have Growth Groups available for people of all ages and walks of life to dive into their faith and grow with others. We have Growth Groups that meet in homes throughout the community as well as on the Gateway campus. All of our Growth Groups offer basic material for kids and are child friendly, but our primary family night is Wednesday. Every Wednesday we offer adult groups as well as children and student groups physically at the church. These groups are designed to provide time for people to grow together, to grow closer to Christ, and to provide an opportunity for people to serve as well.
How Do I Join A Group?
Below we have groups listed with who is leading, where they are located, when the groups meet, and what material they are covering. After you signup for a group by filling out the form below, one of the leaders will contact you back if any information is needed like providing you an address to the group’s weekly meeting.
Choose a Group
Signup or Request Information
Learn What It Means To: LIVE, LOVE, & SERVE
Your Divine Design
Led by Bob Casazza | 6:30pm | Located In Westlake
- Chip teaches how to discover, develop, and deploy the gifts God has given you so that you may complete your assignment here on earth.
3:16 The Numbers of Hope (Continuation)
Led by JoAnn Petonic | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- Regardless of our spiritual maturity or biblical knowledge, we all need to be reminded of the message John 3:16 gives. Beloved author Max Lucado tells us that the heart of the human problem is the heart of the human, and God’s treatment is prescribed in the 26 words of this verse.
Women's Group, God of Creation, Jen Wilkin
Led by Jen Kocan | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- Dive into Genesis 1-11 by following three critical stages of understanding: comprehension, interpretation, and application. Revisit familiar stories and historical figures, challenge your basic knowledge, and discover deeper meanings in the text.
Book of the Bible: II Peter study, John MacArthur
Led by Mike Petonic | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- Believers in the early church were facing the threat of increased persecution. In the second letter, Peter warns them to discern and defeat the false teachers who were invading their churches. Peter’s letters of encouragement and warning are just as important today as they were during the first century.
Parenting class: Effective Parenting in a Defective World, Chip Ingram (Continuation):
Led by Jeramy McDaniel| 6:30pm | Located at Gateway
- A parent’s greatest desire is to raise a child who can face anything with wisdom and confidence. But in a world of over-extended schedules, amoral messages, and incessant peer-pressure, how can you raise a confident child that follows God’s will, not the world’s? Study brings practical tips for modeling right living, building strong bonds, and disciplining effectively