CONNECT WITH GATEWAY
We believe God meant for us to share life together. Growing spiritually doesn’t happen when we just know what Jesus says. Growth happens when we apply what He says. Application happens best within the context of community. To grow spiritually, we must be connected relationally.
What Are Growth Groups
Each week we have Growth Groups available for people of all ages and walks of life to dive into their faith and grow with others. We have Growth Groups that meet in homes throughout the community as well as on the Gateway campus. All of our Growth Groups offer basic material for kids and are child friendly, but our primary family night is Wednesday. Every Wednesday we offer adult groups as well as children and student groups physically at the church. These groups are designed to provide time for people to grow together, to grow closer to Christ, and to provide an opportunity for people to serve as well.
How Do I Join A Group?
Below we have groups listed with who is leading, where they are located, when the groups meet, and what material they are covering. After you signup for a group by filling out the form below, one of the leaders will contact you back if any information is needed like providing you an address to the group’s weekly meeting.
Choose a Group
Signup or Request Information
Learn What It Means To: LIVE, LOVE, & SERVE
Forgotten God Book Study
Led by Bob Casazza | 6:30pm | Located In West Lake
- “Forgotten God”, author Francis Chan reminds us of the true source of the church’s power—the Holy Spirit. Chan contends that we’ve ignored the Spirit for far too long, and that without Him, we operate in our own strength, only accomplishing human-sized results. Offering a compelling invitation to understand, embrace, and follow the Holy Spirit’s direction in our lives the workbook is designed to initiate and facilitate both individual study, and small group discussion, interaction and practical application of the message of Forgotten God.
3:16 The Numbers of Hope
Led by JoAnn Petonic | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- 3:16 The Numbers of Hope by Max Lucado. A word-by-word study of John 3:16, the passage that he calls the “Hope Diamond” of Scripture.
Led by Alex Ennes| 6:30pm | Located at Gateway
- Raising children is a challenge in today’s world. Peers and pop culture exert never-ending pressure on kids. Every day they are bombarded with the pressures and influences of drugs, sex, and violence. Often, parents feel helpless when the corrupt principles of this defective world seem to contradict every godly principle they try to instill in their children, but the good news is that God has a plan for effectively raising children and you can learn it!
Led by Jen Kocan | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- “Live Full, Walk Free”, In this six-session video-based Bible study, author and popular speaker Cindy Bultema will help women deeply understand Paul’s letter to the Corinthians, enabling them to navigate their way in a wayward and confused culture.
Experiencing God Book Study
Led by Michael Black | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- The modern classic that has helped millions worldwide experience the height, depth, and breadth of God’s love is now even better! Experiencing God Bible Study is based on the Experiencing God book, which has sold millions of copies worldwide. Through examination of biblical and contemporary illustrations, participants will understand and apply seven realities of experiencing God. Churches will be helped to better function as the body of Christ, as members understand how to experience God as a church.
Courage in Times of Trouble (1 & 2 Peter)
Led by Mike Petonic | 6:30pm | Located At Gateway
- “Courage in Times of Trouble” John MacArthur takes readers through the books of 1 & 2 Peter, exploring the writer’s teachings on the blessings available to believers because of persecution and how we must discern and defeat the false teachers in our midst. This study can be used for personal reflection or for use in a small-group setting.
The Comeback Book Study
Led by Jesse Ball| 6:30pm | Located in North Ridgeville
- “The Comeback” by Louie Giglio. God is all about comebacks. No matter what disappointment, trouble, or heartache we encounter, God always offers a new beginning, a change of heart, and a powerful spiritual turnaround. The Comeback proves God can use our mess and still make a masterpiece – and that our current circumstances will not get the final say in our lives.